Follow the next steps for making a connection with the Citrix Workspace on a Windows computer.
- First download and install the Citrix Workspace through this link and follow the installation steps as provided.
- After installation, the following message appears on the screen, then click on "Add account".
- In the next screen you can enter the server address: login.bw3.nl and click on "Add".
If you're receiving a notification that your account could not be added, please first follow the steps in this article.
- You can log in now with your e-mail address and password. The workspace is now ready to use.
- The next time you want to start the workspace, you can click on the shortcut in the Windows start menu.
If you have any questions you can contact us:
We are available by phone +31 35 7470010 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also request support in the Help Center.